FIA stands for Federal Investigation Agency. FIA was established with the objective to deal with Smuggling, Narcotics, Currency offences, Enforcement of Laws relating to Foreigners, Immigration & Passports and offences having inter-provincial ramifications.
FIA’s Professional Mandate
- Investigation into specialized and organized crime
- Immigration and Anti-Smuggling
- Personal Identification Secure Comparison and Evaluation System(PISCES Computerized Control and Exit
- Anti-Human Smuggling and Trafficking
- Counter-Terrorism(Special Investigation Group)
- Money Laundering( Excluding narcotics and anti-corruption proceed)
- Automated Finger Print Identification System(AFIS)
- Cyber Crime and Plastic Money Fraud
- Intellectual Property Rights(IPR)
- Interpol (National Central Bureau)
- National Criminal Database(NCDB)
- Forensic and Technical Support
- Training and Capacity Building
The Federal Investigation Agency has announced multiple vacancies for the year 2021. This is a very good opportunity for candidates who have a passion to join Pakistan forces and serve the country. Candidates must have BA, BSc, MA, MSc, FA, Fsc qualifications to apply for the Latest Federal Investigation Agency Jobs.
How to Apply Online:
Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Jobs are available for candidates who have the desired skills to become an FIA agent. To apply for a FIA job, you first need to complete a short application form online by clicking on the following link to proceed further:
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING REGISTRATION
- If you are not registered at the FIA web portal, click the “Register as a new user” in the left panel. This will take you to the registration page where you will provide personal details like Name, Father Name, CNIC, Email Address and Phone Number.
- For verification of email, a code (OTP) will be sent to your email. Provide that code to verify your email. Send OTP will be valid for five minutes only.
- For verification of mobile number, code (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number. Provide that code to verify your mobile number. Send OTP will be valid for five minutes only.
- To complete the registration process click on submit button. After submission, it will take you to the page where you can set your password. Password must have at least one special character, digit and at least one letter in uppercase (‘A’-‘Z’).
- After completion of the above process, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Login using your email and password. A login code (OTP) will be sent to your email for verification purposes only. Provide that code to authenticate yourself. At each log in the same procedure of authentication will be followed.
Subject: Guidelines to address issues regarding the creation of password for applicant account.
After successful registration, if the applicant could not complete the process of creating a password for his/her account due to any reason i.e. power failure, Internet disruption etc. then the applicant must follow these steps to generate a password for his/her account.
- Visit login page at https://www.jobs.fia.gov.pk
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link to proceed further.
- Provide your registered email address and click the “Email Link” button.
- After that, you will be redirected to a page where the applicant can set his password for his account.
Subject: Guidelines to change the password for the applicant account.
To change your current password, follow the steps given below.
- Visit Login page at https://www.jobs.fia.gov.pk
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link below to proceed further.
- Provide your registered email and click the “Email Link” button. After that, a confirmation link will be sent to your registered email address.
- Sign in at your registered email account and click on the link being sent to you for confirmation purposes.
- After that, you will be redirected to a page where the applicant can change the password for his account.
Note: Applicants should visit this portal frequently regarding different updates like Test date assignment and Center’s allocation for physical & endurance tests.